Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Good Grief! What's Going on in the Hood?

Eversince I woke up this morning there has been helicopter sounds over my neighborhood. Then sirens and much noise. About an hour ago I heard 4 gunshots, but thought that maybe it was someone hammering on a roof.

Nope.

The mil just called and said that they have a bunch of police cars parked 4 houses down from them. Then I told her that a little while ago two ambulances and a firetruck were parked at the end of my street picking someone up and taking them away on a stretcher. They were sitting up, so that's good news.

Geeze! That's just too much action happening in our normally quiet little hood.

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Isnt that something a few gunshots and everyone in the neighborhood knows about it LOL

12:54 PM  
Blogger S.I.D. said...

Ahhhh Home!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

that's the kind of excitement you don't really need (unless of course you're SID) :-)

4:40 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

I know they had a car chase on I-45 and Mount Houston area with Helicopters video-taping it..goodness stay safe and do the NeighborHood watch ;)

5:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

It's crazy! I'll post on it to explain. :-)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home