Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What I Did on my Valentine's Holiday...

I worked. It was no biggie. Roo-Bear's mom got to the house around 6:30pm and I was chopping herbs for the potatoes. The whole house smelled like rosemary. So fresh and nice!

Dave & I put the boy to bed late for a change. But that was ok.

I made David a really nice dinner of surf & turf. Really beautiful NY Strip steaks that rivaled Outback Steakhouse & Lobster tails(about 4oz), with garlic and rosemary roasted potatoes. There was going to be salad, but after the huge steak & lobster and all the bleeding potatoes, I figured we could stop there.

But did we stop there?

NO..........

We shared a bottle of Martini & Rossi Asti Spumanti and some scrumptious strawberries while sitting on the sofa watching Miami Ink.

Now THAT'S true love!

6 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

It's a tough life.

Stop making me hungry.

4:31 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hahahahahahaha.

Yes well, such is the life of THIS domestic godess. :-D Lucky me!

4:44 PM  
Blogger David said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Sounds Yummy for my Tummy :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Happy Belated V-day :-)
Sounds like you celebrated in style.

4:24 PM  
Blogger M said...

It was really nice. It's been a very long time since we've done the champagne and strawberries on the couch thing...

:-)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home