Friday, January 27, 2006

Good News & Bad News

Well, I heard from the Vanguard coordinator at the school that we applied for, they are full and will not be getting to the second screening kids. That's the bad news.

The good news is that she recommended me to contact another school a little farther away to see if they were taking kids for the second screening; THEY ARE! YAY!!! I took his application from the first school to the second school. We will have to wait until April to hear anything, till then, we will go ahead and fill out the paper work for the private school that is affiliated with our church. Hopefully, this other school will have enough room for him. We really don't have the fundage for private school, even with a scholarship (unless he gets a full scholarship.).

So, please keep your fingers crossed!! Love to you all! m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sniffy said...

I'm sure it'll all work out well.

2:39 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks T! We'll have to see. I hope so though. :-)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Tina's right. It'll be ok. It will.

7:35 PM  
Blogger garfer said...

'Vanguard' sounds slightly Hitler Youthish to me, but I'm sure it's worth going for.

The little fellah deserves the best. I hope you succeed.

4:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you all for your continued positive thoughts and comments.

Really, you mean the world to me.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home