Saturday, February 11, 2006

It Must Be Nice

As I'm cruising through my bedroom this morning putting up my barrettes I look at the cat laying on the flannel sheets that Dave and I made the bed with last night. All I could think was that it must be nice to be a cat.

Truly, it must be so easy to be a cat or at least one of our cats. All you have to do is lay around, eat, sleep, be petted and loved. The only hardship that I could see would be the occasional bout of fleas which we take care of asap. Well, that and having to endure the boy petting and giving unwarrented hugs, but besides that the cat has a pretty good life around here.

Oh how I wish that I could take a nap whenever I wanted and have someone else prepare my meals and clean my bathroom for me without asking. The blasted creature has got it made! Must be nice...

2 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

Cats exist to be tortured. I cuff mine frequently, just to remind the idle, workshy, bastard that it's a privilege to be alive.

Does he appreciate it? Does he fuck.

4:45 PM  
Blogger M said...

You know how cats are, they have a very low "Give-a-Shit" Factor. It's better just to leave the buggers to their own devices.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home