Thursday, February 16, 2006

This is What They Found...

This was an e-mail sent to me by my ever-lovin' hubby. Why oh why does he enjoy torturing me so???? I screamed like a little girl for at least two minutes!

If you'd like to see the photos close up, just click on them and get a closer look. See if YOU don't scream like a little girl too.

btw: it's dead.

Seems a GOAT farmer was puzzled about the disappearance of some GOAT on
his farm. After a few weeks of GOATS disappearing, the farmer decided to
put up an electric fence.

About a week later, this is what he found:
Big Freakin' Snake!
See the bulge in the belly. Can anyone say, "Hey, you ate my GOAT!!!"



We've all heard of people being eaten by snakes and I bet most of us have
said, "If a snake tried to eat me, I'd blah, blah, blah and get away.
Well, this is a Python and they're extremely aggressive and have a few
teeth that they use to hold their prey while they wrap around them and
then constrict.

Could you get away if this one bit you and held on with it's "few teeth?"
Note: the wires are 10 inches apart.

BFS Close Up

6 Comments:

Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Yep...
1 Big Ass Snake plus 1 Electric fence = One Helluva Problem


One Helluva Problem divided by one shotgun = Nice Boots.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/fencesnake.asp

8:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

If you follow Greg's link you'll see the whole story. It was from Africa, not south Texas. Of course most of the impressive animal stories are from Africa. Anyhoo. It was still a great picture and a good story.


I guess it's like Greg said. That snake would make some great boots.

8:52 AM  
Blogger garfer said...

I'd chuck a basketball in its mouth and then jump up and down on its head.

I'm brave like that.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

urgh, I really, really hate snakes M.
thanks for this!

3:28 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Uugggh! I hate snakes, dead or alive they give me the weeby jeebies...thanks mhn for the nightmare I may have tonite ;)

4:49 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sure Garfer. You and your books are going to go against a GIANT snake that can swallow a large sized new born baby whole. ;-)

Yes, now we all can have the same night terrors. Just thought I'd share. :-)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home