Friday, April 21, 2006

'Bout MHN

5 Things in my fridge
1. Milk
2. Creme horns <--- deadly, but I love them. Keep up that walkin' Girl!
3. Grapes, Strawberries, Apples
4. Cheese
5. Dave's skin study meds

In My Closet
1. 2 trunks full of clothes that are by now too big. Yea!
2. jeans
3. Black Trousers
4. Pink sheer blouse
5. black wrap around dress

in my handbag
1. phone
2. notebook, in case inspiration strikes or I find a good recipe.
3. 3 lip glosses (Bare Essentials)
4. Wallet
5. loads of receipts

in my car
1. Stroller for my 'little charge'
2. books for the boy
3. booster seat for the boy
4. dental floss, you never know when your going to need it.
5. Killers' CD, plus a few others

in my DVD Collection
1. All the HP Movies, big surprise!
2. LOTR Series, again, big surprise!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Connie and Carla <---- that movie is a HOOT!
5. Van Helsing

Enjoy!! Thanks Serendipity!!

5 Comments:

Blogger serendipity said...

P&P the movie or the series?

3:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

The new movie with Kiera Knightly and Matthew McFayden. It should have gotten the Oscar. They did a beautiful job.

I haven't gotten to see the BBC version yet, although I have heard that it is quite good.

6:27 AM  
Blogger serendipity said...

it's brilliant. you dont realise how much the film left out!

10:23 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'll have to check it out.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

what're these creme things? sounds yum!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home