Monday, June 12, 2006

And a Good Time Was Had By All...

Our pastor's daughter got married on Friday night. I sang 5 solos and lead the congregation in one hymn and the boy was the ring bearer.

It was a beautiful wedding, candles lit the church and at the reception the chocolate fountain flowed. I forgot to have the hubby take a picture of me all gussied up, but the photographer is a member at our church, so I might ask him if I could buy a copy of the pictures that he took of me and the boy.

Most of the people at church didn't even recognise me at first glance, then they realised it was me and went ga-ga. :-) It was a really major departure from my normal appearance.


The music went really well, compliments were made to all of the musicians. It was a lovely service.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Me too.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home