Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Posting

I showed my cookies to a friend the other day and I realised that Christmas is over and it was time to post another entry and "take down" the Christmas decorations, so to speak.


I still havevn't found a job, but I am hopefull. I went on an interview last week and one yesterday. I should have another one soon, so here's hopin'!


We've had some cuhrazy! weather this week. Sunday night it's 71*F and muggy, monday morning it's 30-something* F and COLD and wet. Lovely... It's supposed to freeze tomorrow and still be wet. I personally don't think that my area will freeze, but north of I-10 will. It always does, so you people out there, slow down & be carefull!

4 Comments:

Blogger TamWill said...

Oh Boy am I glad the freezing is over. Texans do not know how to drive on ice.

Now, we are stuck with rain for days and days YUCKY!

Good luck with the job search, I am keeping fingers crossed for ya!

10:35 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yea, it's all the cold, but without the pretty.

Yesterday, I went a searchin' for a jacket or suit for my interviews, but I couldn't find anything.

Of course, everything that I could find in my size made me look like I was 65. Ridiculous.

I think I've come up with something that will work at home, but the sleeves are too long and they have a detail on them, so I can't just tuck under one side(gimpy arm...).

I'm sure I'll manage.

It's a bitch being broke.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sodden.

I always turned up at interviews wearing odd socks. The fools never noticed.

I always got the job and got sacked six months later.

Think on.

7:20 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hey Garf!

I think the interview went really well. The fellow asked me how soon I could start working and I told him, as soon as I get childcare situated for the boy. He seemed ok with it. I sure hope that this job comes through. We can definitely use the fundage. Especially seeing as we have to put the car in the shop tomorrow.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home