Thursday, June 16, 2005

Something Silly!

I was looking around at one of the other blogs and this person had a quiz on it, so I took the quiz and looked around the site. I found another quiz to take.."What Mythological Creature are you?" I was a DRAGON! Really, I'm not surprised. I love dragons. I think they are wonderful, powerful, special and...they like sparkley things...just like me! :-D I'm also Hermione Granger from the HP series. Dave is Dumbledore. p.s. Dave is a faerie, he he he. :-)

Here is the address: http//quizfarm.com/

Enjoy! Let me know what different things you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

LOL.. that was fun!! See my blog for all the tests I took!

8:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

My movie is the Notebook. I cried and cried when I saw that movie. I couldn't help thinking of my grandparents. They had a tumultuous love affair like theirs.

The ladies I went to see the movie with laughed when they saw how teary eyed I was. That is until I told them that the whole of the ladies bathroom was crying as much as I was. Oh well, it was a good movie. :-)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home