Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Got Tagged by :Rowan!

The rules say: List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.


herewego!

1. Where've You Been? by Kathy Mattea (old song. heartbreakingly beautiful.)
2. Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson (give a Texas girl her props!)
3. Mr. Brightside by The Killers (love that song!)
4.Woman in Chains by Tears For Fears (Roland Orzabal whew~ his lower register makes the bones in my chest vibrate! love a good Baritone. It's better than cheesecake with hot fudge!)
5. Ave Maria Gounod's theme on a Bach Variation (one of my favourite songs to sing, in latin of course!)


Ok, I tag, Martha, Ivy, Sniffy, Thordora & Garfer.

11 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

DONE!!

http://marthahocutt.blogspot.com/

2:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

good selection!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I have no favourite songs to sing in Latin. None. But I do like the Killers. :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

The Killers are pretty good. Crazy enough, I found out about tem from Daniel Radcliffe, you know, the kid who plays Harry Potter. It's one of his favourite bands, so out of curiosity I checked them out & they were pretty good.

8:07 PM  
Blogger M said...

it happens on occasion. I like to musically diversify.

Welcome to Dreamer's Reality! Come by often! :-)

8:46 PM  
Blogger thordora said...

and done......
vomitcomit.blogspot.com

7:49 AM  
Blogger The Apologist said...

I love The Killers' Mr Brightside too. Also listening to The Decemberists a lot at the moment.

(And thanks for the idea about putting the flickr badge on the blog. It took me a while to sort but I did it in the end!)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

you really do like an ecclectic set of music, me too! I'm surprised so many people were shocked I LOVED Chariots of Fire.

10:03 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hello Apologist!! Welcome to Dreamer's Reality! So glad you dropped by!! Come by often. It's about to get spooky over here at the Dreamer's place. Also, check out my blog roll, there are some good reads in there, Especially, the Angry Chimp and Cakesniffer's Beware! We all love those two!

Hey Ward!! Nice to see you visiting the Dreamer! Well, they just asked for 5, I've got hundreds of favs, from choir stuff to hard ass Rock-n-Roll baby!!

Chariots of Fire was popular when I was in high school. It's a nice song. I always see those guys running on the beach when I hear it.


Going over right now Thor! :-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger thordora said...

Tears for fricken fears?

oh the humanity....

7:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

indeed the humanity. their album "Sowing the Seeds of Love" Is one of my all time favourites of any group. Unfortunately i only have it on cassette and can't seem to find it on cd. bullocks...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home