Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ok Ladies and Gems, It's time to Post!

I had thought about posting on the Ghosties(will do, probably later today or tomorrow.), a previous job that I absolutely HATED and something else that just flew right out of the head. Flpppssp, gone. The thing I am most excited about is that.....


Dave & I will be going to Austin, Texas on Friday and won't be back till Sunday evening! Yeehaw! This will be the last weekend for 15 weeks that we will be able to go anywhere, since Dave starts school on Monday. Hopefully, next semester he will not have to take Saturday classes.

Owen will be staying with my niecie-poo Shannon and her family. She's got a daughter who is just a year older than Owen and he'll have other cousins to play with too, so it should be really fun for him as well.

So with Owen taken care of we can have a great weekend of adult fun with our very good friend Dave! I'm going to get the guys take me dancing! And...we are going to visit some tattoo parlors. Get a little drunk, have some fun!

There is nothing I like better than hanging out with two men and being the only woman. Sounds sick, but I'm getting all the attention. Yes, I am an attention whore. It's a disease. I need therapy. More, more, more attention PLEASE!!! hehehehe. ;-p

Dave told me that we should bring our camera, so I should have some good pics to post. We'll see how much trouble we can get into without going to jail!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

LMAO.. sounds fun! Are you planning on getting a tattoo??? What's your favorite alcholic drink?

10:45 AM  
Blogger M said...

Eventually, I'd like to watch people get tattoos before I get one. Also, I'm trying to fit together a design and exactly where I want to put it.



Will do, Ivy!

11:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

forgot to tell fav drink. Oh, Whiskey Sours, Margaritas frozen with salted rim and Lemon Drops! mmmm. tasty!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

YOu've been tagged.

Have fun in Austin!

12:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

Tanks!

2:17 PM  
Blogger pissoff said...

Get some naughty pics for us and then tell all.

Have fun.

10:00 PM  
Blogger P-Ratt said...

yucky...austin.....

Austin should have been disowned from Texas a long time ago. Only, it would be like disowning the oldest son of the family, so that's pretty tough. Besides being the capital, we like to name our kids Austin so I guess we let the city stay.

:)

hey, notice anything new???

10:59 PM  
Blogger M said...

Not sure how naughty they will be since I have a new reader who is 14, but they should still be good eventhough I'm going to the arch rival city of Texas A&M University!!

I'll get them posted when I get back!

7:36 AM  
Blogger P-Ratt said...

I don't know if you heard, but Concordia in Austin will be moving their campus next year. This will be one of the last few times you'll be able to drive by it.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home