Monday, September 05, 2005

Finally Finished

OH
MY

GOD!!!


I have finally finished borrowing my mom's recipe box. I got just what I wanted and NOTHING more. That woman has been on my ass ever since she said that I could borrow it.


Sorry!
Been busy!!

Holy Guacamole! She gave me nothing but grief over that flogging box. She doesn't even cook anymore!

We are giving it back tomorrow. I'm tempted to return the
silver she gave me years ago, but since she said I should keep it, I guess I will. It would only confuse her and hurt her feelings anyway.

7 Comments:

Blogger TamWill said...

Jeez Louise-Sounds like my Mom... has to have to something to bitch about, keeps her blood pumping hehehe

6:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

I know that I shouldn't get so pieved, but that woman really knows how to push my buttons.

6:48 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

I UNDERSTAND totally!!!:O)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Moms.. who knew!

7:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

yep...

7:33 AM  
Blogger P-Ratt said...

I already drive my kids crazy with my inability to get out of bed in the morning. :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

times like that, I'm glad I only suffer with a mil and not a mom, although, my mom probably wouldn't have loaned me her recipe box to begin with

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home