Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well, I've Just...

Started my umpteenth excercise program. I just walked two miles with the Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" dvd and I feel great! I love her tapes and dvd's. She's really positive and motivating. My goal is to walk the two miles every other day until I can walk them everyday for two months then see if I can gradutate to the three miles everyday.

I used to walk her three mile program everyday, but I was left with zero energy at the end. I think I pushed myself too quickly, got frustrated and quit. I'm going to take this one slower and try to keep this as a lifetime regiment.

If I'm going to try to keep up with those 5 year olds at soccer I need to be in much better shape. I don't want to lose face to a little kid or be an embarassment to the boy. So.... herewego!

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Never heard of that DVD. Soccer should be fun!

12:20 PM  
Blogger darl said...

hehe((. excercise suxx, my girlfriend will ask me at the gym why we do it, and I always retort, "because we hate ourselves." but yeah, you can't lose face with those kids! hehe((

3:04 PM  
Blogger M said...

It's funny, her tapes were the only ones that I've ordered from infomercials that I really used, besides Tae Bo. My co-workers used to make fun of me because I was the only person they knew who actually BOUGHT stuff off of tv.

I'm really hoping that this will help us to get pregnant too. I know, walking doesn't get you pregnant, but losing a certain percentage of body fat will aid in the correction of hormone levels, therefore helping us to get pregnant. So, we'll see how that goes. I will spare everyone the details until it is safe to tell if it worked. :-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Hey slacker, it's your turn next!

4:59 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yes Ma'am!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home