Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So Far This Week

So far this week I've only walked two days, Monday & Tuesday. I've had pasta three times this week AND am going to have it again tonight. At least I'm cooking at home instead of eating out. I've been eating really badly this week and this past weekend. I've been munching on dry roasted peanuts and honey roasted mixed nuts. Normally, I don't do this, but lately...

I've been dealing with petty shit in my head, so I guess it's gotten me a bit off track. I'll probably take my walk late this evening, seeing as there is nothing decent on tv. I'll be trying to work off the food I ate today.

Man, I hate feeling like this.

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well I am sorry you are not feeling to pert. I used to love to walk, it always relaxed me. Love to walk around in the woods, it is so peaceful. Hope things get better!

11:32 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks Dave.

Things are getting better and I only missed Wednesdays walk. I've decided to not miss more than one day at a time on the walk. That means only one or two days a week that I don't walk. I really want to make sure that it is only one day a week that i take a rest from the three mile trek.

7:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

You are welcome :)

We had just started to ride bikes right before we moved. Was a really fun activity, but where we live now I am sure we would be in the newspaper as a crash victim. Too many blindspots on the road we live on now.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

i know the feeling :(

11:59 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yep, don't make the paper that way. Not good.


It's better now. :-)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home