Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Different Meme.

I found this at Rowan's place and thought that the questions were quite original. I may add a few.

Enjoy.


1: When you eat pasta, do you sprinkle Parmesan and / or Romano cheese on to it, or are you one of those types who skips the cheese?

I dig shredded parmesan on most pasta, but grated parmesan on my tomato soup!

2: Ben Franklin once said, “Lighthouses are more useful than churches”. Where would you rather go; to a church or a lighthouse?

I don't know, I love me church, but I also have a love affair with lighthouses as well. I'd probabaly go to church, then spend the afternoon checking out the lighthouse. :-)

3: Speaking of quotes, grab the nearest book, turn to page 13 of said book and write out your favorite passage from that page.
Geeze, I had 3 to choose from... "Great is thy faithfulness, Great is thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided- Great is thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me." from a very old Baptist Hymnal

4: Is it OK to let the dishes soak in the sink, or should they be washed immediately? (no cheating by claiming that you always use the dishwasher). I DO use the dishwasher, but mostly they sit in the sink for a few days. I'm bad about emptying the dishwasher...

5: One pill make you larger, and one pill makes you small: What is/was your favorite recreational drug? (even if your clean and sober now)
Alcohol (underage)

6: And the ones that mother gives you, don’t do anything at all: What is / was your favorite legal drug?
Fried pickles at Katz's Deli

7: Pretending that money is no object, what luxury or outlandish service would you use as much as possible?
A laundry or housecleaning and lawn service. :-D

8: Through some kind of legal technicality, Charles Manson is finally going to be put to death for his part in the Tate – La Bianca murders. You are at the prison and have two choices: you can either call Governor Schwarzenegger and request a stay of execution, or, you can be the one who pulls the switch that fries him. Which do you choose?
Burn,baby BURN! He deserves nothing less. Why should we have to pay for his upkeep. He's sick and twisted and there is NO rehabilitating him. Have you looked in his eyes? Scary mutha!

9: Through a fluke, you’ve discovered that a simple combination of several food stuffs can be blended together to form a compound that cures everything from common colds, as well as cancer and AIDS. After you patent it, do you bring your discovery to a pharmaceutical company thereby insuring that you will be filthy rich for the rest of your life, or do you give the cure away to those who need it?
Go on take the money and run!

10: For some reason, chocolate makes me randy: what food turns you on?
Whatever chow my husband cooks/buys for me. :-)

11: Morning person or night owl, what type are you?
Morning these days. Getting ready for the life of gainful employment! :-)

12: You’ve written your life story, what’s the title of it?
"You are Alright There, Kid"

13. Poker or Rummy? (my question)
Rummy, everytime!

kudos to pax for creating this meme. Different is always good.

Go ahead and give it a try. I want to see your answers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be mean to Charles Manson. He had a lovely singing voice and was a genuine 'family' man.

Creepball.

2:50 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sure, yeah.

Yep. Creepball to say it mildly.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home