Saturday, February 17, 2007

6 Weird Things About Moi.

I have been tagged by Sweet Serendipity!


These are the rules:

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. I have silver hairs on my head; AND I LIKE THEM!
2. I have big feet, size 10.
3. I kind of like proof reading.
4. I really don't like to be touched.
5. I blow my nose every morning.
6. I can't breathe when it is hot.

I should tag others, but I can't think right now. Must do laundry and cooking for the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger TamWill said...

Hey Gurl- We fit on 2,3,5,6 OMG!

Hope all is well. Take Care and God Bless!

2:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

My Oh, My !!

It's all good over here.

You?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home